Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From where I see it

(These photos were taken during and before our Jan 6, 2010 performance at the Middle East Upstairs show in Cambridge, MA)
This is my mic. There are many mics like it, but this one is mine. Without me, my mic is...well, you know how that goes. But true! This is how Tyler Bussy and AK from Old Hannah look from where I would be singing and quipping.
And this is my 'group' as it were. Mark and Rai, picture here, are doing their soundcheck at the Middle East in Boston, MA. This night we played with Old Hannah, Ryan Lee Crosby and his band, and The Points North. We arrived early and soundchecked first, and took a big chunk of time doing so. Really, though... It's not our fault entirely. The mics weren't plugged in and that took some time. Then trying to get us to sound good is not an easy endeavor.
And this is a closer shot of Rai 'cause she's so pretty. She's often regarded as the nicest member of the band, but I don't know. She may have ulterior motives she's just waiting to unveil. Mostly though, she's probably just nice.
Quite a busy and full stage at the Mid East (upstairs)
This is the charming silhouette of our dear dear friend Lynsey Smith in front of our hand crafted luminescent display case.

1 comment:

  1. Big yays for guys. Great shots. AND big yays for Old Hannah. They are full of grace!

    ReplyDelete